DYNA Brake Fluid DOT 3 is a high performance hydraulic brake fluid for use in automotive disc, drum & anti- skid brake systems and clutch systems. DYNA Brake Fluid DOT 3 is heavy duty hydraulic brake fluid which ensures long service life of the brake fluid & components of brake mechanism. It remains clear & uniform fluid under extreme cold climatic conditions, enabling satisfactory operation of brake systems. It also lubricates the moving parts of the brake system very effectively. DYNA Brake Fluid DOT 3 is based on polyethylene glycol ether technology to provide a high level of brake & clutch performance in automotive and commercial vehicles. It meets or exceeds the requirements of the following industry specifications: FMVSS 116 DOT 3/ SAE J1703/ ISO 4925 Class 3
DYNA Brake Fluid DOT 3 is designed for use in modern brake system of automotive vehicles operating in heavy duty conditions. The higher boiling point of this product provided greater safety factor while driving at high speed with heavy load or in hilly areas where frequent braking generates higher temperatures in the brake system. DYNA Brake Fluid DOT 3 Plus is recommended for various hydraulic brake systems including disc type. It is recommended for use which includes:
- Use only in its concentrated form out of a previously unopened or well-sealed container.
- Always seal the container immediately after use as the fluid absorbs moisture from the atmosphere quite rapidly; this will reduce service life significantly.
- Never reuse drained brake fluid.
- Brake fluid can affect the vehicle paintwork, so remove spills immediately without rubbing.
- Brake fluid should be drained from the vehicle every two years or 40,000 Km (24,000 Miles) and refilled.
- Check Owners Operators Manual for details.